Too deep we delved there, and woke the nameless fear.
|wchar_t Is a Historical Accident|
|IOStream Is Hopelessly Broken|
|Chaos Tomb: Visualizing Gameplay with D3 and SQL|
|Dreamless: Analytics for Ludum Dare|
|Let’s Make a Voting System|
- LibFResample, a library for audio sample rate conversion. In progress November 2012. Designed for both high throughput and high quality, already outperforms existing libraries.
- Video Games, mostly for game jams like Ludum Dare or Global Game Jam.
Signal Lost Temple Jetpack Every Day Robot Rampage Chaos Tomb Byte Runner The Legend of Feleria Dreamless The Oubliette Within The One Road Digital Generation Lonely Star
Tools for playing games
Sometimes, it’s more fun to write a computer program to solve the puzzle than to play the game. All of these can be downloaded as a single HTML file.
About the author
- Old personal websites dating pack to the 1990s (yes, they’re bad).
- Twitter: @DietrichEpp
- GitHub: I have a little bit of code published.
- Stack Overflow: I mostly answer questions about C these days; but I answer questions about Python, Haskell, Objective-C, and C++ as well.
- Ludum Dare: Participant since 2011.